Translate

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pinkie Pie Mani

I really need to keep up with this blog.  I started it, then got into my nail tech classes very heavily, and forgot allll about sharing my fun via this blog.
I've been into nail art and makeup since 1994, when I was 14 (crap, I'm showing my age!).  Back then it was rhinestones, water decals, and anything else I could get my grabby hands on.  Last year I started to really get back into doing nail art and decided to do as much freehand work as I can.  Since then, I have gone gung-ho in doing my nail art.  As I upload photos from my phone and my camera, I will share what I started with and where I am now.

This manicure was done this past July.  I used Rainbow Honey Cosmetics' "Pinkie Promise", a polish with a sheer pink base, wonderful golden shimmer and is packed with gold, pink, and blue bar and hex glitters; Sally Hansen "Twisted Pink", a very pretty almost-hot-pink with a subtle gold-ish shimmer, and Lush Lacquers' "Birthday Cake", a milky-white polish jam-packed with medium holographic hex glitter, as well as purple, pink, orange, and blue small hex glitters and blue bar glitters.  The accent nail is a random nameless pink, and I used China Glaze "Celtic Sun" for the yellow, and a cotton-candy scented polish from Claire's for the blue.  Hope you enjoy this sweet-as-pie nail creation!


No comments:

Post a Comment