Translate

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

ABC Challenge Week Six: F

Welcome back!  Today I hope Blogger is nice to me...last week I attempted three or four times to upload my "E" manicure for Week Five of the ABC challenge, but I couldn't get a photo to upload.  I also had an out of this world mani to share that didn't get posted due to the same photo upload issue.

This week I chose to do a flower manicure.  I was browsing my nail inspiration folder when I came across this adorable dress, and inspiration hit!






Sometimes I wish I was a little girl so I could wear all the adorable clothes I see!  When I was a kid, it was just boring solid colors or polka dots, and those HIDEOUS flowered dresses from the early 90's.  Nowadays the kids get the cutest clothes and shoes, and adults get the boring stuff.  If I'd known it would be like THIS to be grown up, I'd have kept my Kiddie Card and said to heck with growing up, ha. 

I used China Glaze White on White, Liquid Leather, and Fairy Dust for the white background, black tips, and zebra stripes, and OPI Animal-istic for the red flowers.  I placed a dot of Liquid Leather for the flower's center, with a bit of Fairy Dust for additional shimmer and sparkle.

Here are the results:





I hope you enjoyed these!  See you next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment