Translate

Friday, January 18, 2013

Fluttershy Nails

I was pondering doing swatches of Zoya polishes today when someone on Instagram commented on my Rainbow Dash mani: "I need this in my life, only with Fluttershy".  I haven't done any nail art for quite a while, so I thought, why not?

I admit to being a HUGE My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fan.  Heck, I've loved MLP since it came out when I was a child and I love this revamp that was done.  I can't wait to get started on doing 3D nail art because then...oh the possibilities!  I am excited just thinking about all the possibilities.  Until then, I'm relying on acrylic paint to help me out with the fiddly details.

I found three pictures, two of Fluttershy and one of her bunny, Angel.  I had all my polishes ready to go, then had to dig out my acrylic paints with WET NAILS.  No polish was smudged, thankfully. 

I'm rather proud of how these turned out and can't wait to do the DJ Pony next.  Enough blabbing for now, on with the photos!  Hope you like them :)






And here is my workstation, where it all happens!  


Have a fun and fantastic Friday night, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love your style! I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Congratulations  http://omgwaitwhatpolishisthat.blogspot.com/2013/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete