Translate

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The 3-Day Naked Nail-A-Thon Day Three

It's day three of my Pure Oil regimen and WOW, again.  I can see where the yellowing of my nails has almost completely gone!  I honestly didn't think nail oil could actually help with that; I was thinking of using either a peroxide and baking soda mix, or whitening toothpaste to get my nails looking better.  I also want to apologize for how my nails look under the free edge; my nail brush is upstairs and, because I'm still stuck downstairs, I can't get to it.  It's driving this clean freak BONKERS.

Here was my daily regimen according to the instructions:  Using the pen, I applied the oil to my nail, cuticle, nail folds and brushed it over the skin above the cuticle on all ten fingers.  Then I massaged the oil into my nails, cuticle, nail folds and skin up to the first knuckle on the finger.  I repeated this a few times per hour until the oil was absorbed and my nails were no longer oily.  Once the oil was absorbed, I repeated the process.  My nails and skin are still thirsty, but not like they were on Day One.  It's taking longer and longer for the oil to be absorbed, which is good.  Once it takes four hours or more for the oil to be absorbed, I will be on the twice daily regimen.

I am so excited to have been able to try this product out.  It has far exceeded my expectations and has most definitely lived up to the reviews from other nail bloggers.  While it's been tough to have bare nails for the past three days, it's been beyond worth it.  I will be keeping them bare for a few more days, then will be posting swatches and reviews of some Zoya polishes I ordered two weeks ago.

Anamarie, I want to thank you for coming up with such an amazing product.  I really can't express how amazed I am with how my nails look and feel; I swear they feel stronger already.   I'm so used to wearing polish to cover up the yellow discoloration, but now I don't have to be ashamed because these nails look beyond beautiful to me.  I think that I can love my nails now, instead of hating them.  I'm definitely going to be using Pure Oil for as long as I'm a nail tech and will be recommending it to ALL my clients and fellow nail techs.  I am in love with Pure Oil and so are my nails!

*drum roll* And here are the Day Three pictures!







And so we can all see the difference, I'm going to put Day One and Day Three of each hand together.  What a difference!

Day One and Three of the left hand:









Day One and Three of the right hand:









I hope this will convince you to hop on over to Simple Nail Art Tips to try out Pure Oil for yourselves.  Not only will you get this awesome oil, but the site is full of excellent advice on nail care and nail tutorials, as well as testimonials from Pure Oil users.  Be sure to "Like" the Simple Nail Art Tips Facebook page for even more rave reviews on this product.

https://www.simplenailarttips.com
https://www.facebook.com/SimpleNailArtTips

Thanks for reading and have a fantastic day!



1 comment:

  1. You rock chicky! What a great post! Thank you...and congratulations on such great results!

    Ana
    http://www.SimpleNailArtTips.com/Oil
    http://www.facebook.com/SimpleNailArtTips
    http://www.NailCareHQ.com
    http://www.pinterest.com/AnaSeidel

    ReplyDelete