Translate

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Erica's Nails And More 9-Day Challenge!

I am SO excited to be participating in yet another nail art challenge!  I've been feeling "dry" lately, at least creatively, so it was really nice to have my Fluttershy nails done.  I'm usually inspired by other things and sometimes (okay, most of the time) have a hard time coming up with something on my own.  So glad these challenges help with that, thanks to having a theme.

So here are the themes for the month's challenge:






I just about had a conniption upon seeing the theme for the first day!  This is really bringing me out of my comfort zone again; I'm really not that great with polka dots or gradients, but I'll be giving it a shot...and as for the galaxy nails, well, I hope my sponging skills come in handy!

Stay tuned for Day One of the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment