Translate

Thursday, November 15, 2012

10-Day Challenge Day 6: Inspired by Another's Nails

Today's art is inspired by a GORGEOUS mani from Day One of the challenge.  I was totally blown away by all the beautiful rainbow manicures out there, but one in particular stood out to me.  The accent nail was so shimmery and looked just like stained glass, so I decided to do a stained glass manicure for today.

Here is the original from Shea Langlois Caithaml of OMG Wait What Polish Is That?:





FREAKING GORGEOUS!  I love love LOVE that accent nail!


I'm hoping my sinus surgery goes well tomorrow so I can continue doing this challenge.  There's only five days left and so much more nail art to do!

Here are the pictures, enjoy!




Don't forget to check out the other wonderful artists!  I'm so excited to see what they have come up with for today's challenge =^-^=


3 comments:

  1. How neat! That turned out great. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It turned out great! I hope your surgery goes well and you're back to polishing in no time! :D

    ReplyDelete