Translate

Thursday, November 8, 2012

OPI Live and Let Die

I went to Cosmo Prof today in search of a new polish color.  Yesterday I did my first spa pedicure and, to my excited surprise, the customer was very happy with my service.  I got a tip, and decided to get new polish.  I was debating between Winter Holly (China Glaze) and a Venique glitter, when, as I stood in line, I happened to look down and saw an OPI stand.  Back went the CG and Venique, and I headed to grab some Danke-Shiny Red.  Oh no.  I looked up and saw the OPI Skyfall collection, put Danke-Shiny Red back (for the THIRD TIME, no less!), and grabbed In Her Majesty's Secret Service and Live and Let Die.  Obviously, from the post's title, I chose Live and Let Die.  To me, this is such an awesome and unique color.  I loved the green-blue color, and the lovely green and gold-ish flecks in the polish.  It's a dark color and absolutely perfect for fall.  I really stepped out of my brightly-colored zone for this polish, and am so happy I did.  Here's why:







I LOVE LOVE LOVE this polish.  So much, I didn't even do an accent nail, and that's unusual for me!  This one's a total keeper.

So what do you think of this polish shade?  Do you have any of the Skyfall collection?  Let me know, and have a terrific night!

No comments:

Post a Comment