Translate

Saturday, November 10, 2012

10-Day Challenge Day Four: Delicate Nails

I will start this post off by admitting that I. CHEATED. on this mani.  I tried and tried and just can't do a delicate manicure using freehand, so I went for my nail decals.  I tried using my stamping plate, but it all hates me right now, so decals it had to be.

I love roses, and to me, French manicures alone are delicate, so I decided to combine the two.

I used one coat of OPI Barre My Soul, one coat of a nameless polish given to me in a gift set, and white rose decal stickers to mimic a French menicure.  I did this before I found out I had two services at school today, and just now noticed my jacked-up ring finger.  Oh well :(

On with the pictures!



Sorry the last one is a bit blurry...I'm wiped out from today.  I have a stress fracture in my foot and lugging around a big boot is a bit more than I can handle.  I'm perfecting my zombie walk, at least.

Come check out the other ladies participating in the challenge!  I can't wait to see what gorgeous manis they come up with ^_^.

1 comment: